UPDATED 13th August 2018. Excerpts from my novella. ‘Trousers’ Akimbo – Detective for hire.
- 3 stents later… 12/11/2018
- Oooo my aching back 23/10/2018
- Traditionally speaking 15/10/2018
- Has Dr Who jumped the Shark? 09/10/2018
- Life…don’t talk to me about life… 01/10/2018
- You cannot be serious…? 21/09/2018
- Day in Court? Forget it. Wealthy only need apply. 20/09/2018
- Bear with me… 17/09/2018
- Holidays or Vacations 16/09/2018
- Embracing our ‘madness’ 13/09/2018
Sites I like
Get Traffic but try for free first…
$3 over and over again? It’s possible.
For your information I am an affiliate for the advertised sites at the bottom of my posts, which means if you should buy a product I will receive a small payment.
Tag Archives: family
Yes, I am aware of how cold this sounds…but I have never understood why families are looked upon with such reverence and respect. The old adage ‘blood is thicker than water’ sends a shiver down my spine for many reasons. … Continue reading
There’s something special about being a Grandfather (*cough). Should you be lucky enough to reach this regarded position in the hierarchy of the family, special powers are automatically bestowed upon you. Younger members of the family will hang on to … Continue reading