UPDATED 13th August 2018. Excerpts from my novella. ‘Trousers’ Akimbo – Detective for hire.
- 3 stents later… 12/11/2018
- Oooo my aching back 23/10/2018
- Traditionally speaking 15/10/2018
- Has Dr Who jumped the Shark? 09/10/2018
- Life…don’t talk to me about life… 01/10/2018
- You cannot be serious…? 21/09/2018
- Day in Court? Forget it. Wealthy only need apply. 20/09/2018
- Bear with me… 17/09/2018
- Holidays or Vacations 16/09/2018
- Embracing our ‘madness’ 13/09/2018
Sites I like
Get Traffic but try for free first…
$3 over and over again? It’s possible.
For your information I am an affiliate for the advertised sites at the bottom of my posts, which means if you should buy a product I will receive a small payment.
Category Archives: technical stuff
Yesterday was a big day for me…but before I get on to that let me say one thing. If there are any of you out there due to go into hospital for an Angiogram…have no fear. It’s OK and it … Continue reading
Looking after your husband. What every Woman should know…but (unfortunately *the memsahib) doesn’t. Read and digest.
According to my wearable technology…my er…Fit-Bit. I died twice last night and this afternoon during a brief lie-down I had apparently climbed 568 stairs. This is the equivalent of an up and down trip in the Leaning Tower of Pisa. … Continue reading
Aaagh. Had a bit of a shock yesterday. Computer failure! But did I panic? Yes I did. Of course it was nothing like the old days where computer failure meant when you got the dreaded blue screen. The days when … Continue reading