UPDATED 13th August 2018. Excerpts from my novella. ‘Trousers’ Akimbo – Detective for hire.
- 3 stents later… 12/11/2018
- Oooo my aching back 23/10/2018
- Traditionally speaking 15/10/2018
- Has Dr Who jumped the Shark? 09/10/2018
- Life…don’t talk to me about life… 01/10/2018
- You cannot be serious…? 21/09/2018
- Day in Court? Forget it. Wealthy only need apply. 20/09/2018
- Bear with me… 17/09/2018
- Holidays or Vacations 16/09/2018
- Embracing our ‘madness’ 13/09/2018
Sites I like
Get Traffic but try for free first…
$3 over and over again? It’s possible.
For your information I am an affiliate for the advertised sites at the bottom of my posts, which means if you should buy a product I will receive a small payment.
Category Archives: history
For some unknown reason I spent a lot of today thinking about ‘the things I don’t do anymore’. Things that don’t seem as important as they undoubtedly and traditionally,were. And it wasn’t as though those things became boring or tedious … Continue reading
For us young kids, the time before the 60’s was a slow elongated, nightmare. We wore our Father’s hand-me-downs, were still on some war rations and listened to George Formby and Vera Lynn. There was a feeling that something was … Continue reading