UPDATED 13th August 2018. Excerpts from my novella. ‘Trousers’ Akimbo – Detective for hire.
- 3 stents later… 12/11/2018
- Oooo my aching back 23/10/2018
- Traditionally speaking 15/10/2018
- Has Dr Who jumped the Shark? 09/10/2018
- Life…don’t talk to me about life… 01/10/2018
- You cannot be serious…? 21/09/2018
- Day in Court? Forget it. Wealthy only need apply. 20/09/2018
- Bear with me… 17/09/2018
- Holidays or Vacations 16/09/2018
- Embracing our ‘madness’ 13/09/2018
Sites I like
Get Traffic but try for free first…
$3 over and over again? It’s possible.
For your information I am an affiliate for the advertised sites at the bottom of my posts, which means if you should buy a product I will receive a small payment.
Category Archives: EU
I can’t be the only one to be thinking that there really is such a thing as ‘The Dark Side’. I mean, it’s all a bit of a mess isn’t it? At the moment it’s like what Marvin the Paranoid Android … Continue reading
Now here’s something you don’t see very often. Me…writing an article in Praise of Stratford upon Avon. Usually, when I’m in FCM (Full Curmudgeon Mode) I complain about anything and everything that takes place, exists etc in this place that … Continue reading
Let me be honest about this. When the news broke that there was going to be a vote on whether or not we should stay in the EU (the EU or Brexit), I was willing to listen. I did not have … Continue reading