UPDATED 13th August 2018. Excerpts from my novella. ‘Trousers’ Akimbo – Detective for hire.
- 3 stents later… 12/11/2018
- Oooo my aching back 23/10/2018
- Traditionally speaking 15/10/2018
- Has Dr Who jumped the Shark? 09/10/2018
- Life…don’t talk to me about life… 01/10/2018
- You cannot be serious…? 21/09/2018
- Day in Court? Forget it. Wealthy only need apply. 20/09/2018
- Bear with me… 17/09/2018
- Holidays or Vacations 16/09/2018
- Embracing our ‘madness’ 13/09/2018
Sites I like
Get Traffic but try for free first…
$3 over and over again? It’s possible.
For your information I am an affiliate for the advertised sites at the bottom of my posts, which means if you should buy a product I will receive a small payment.
Category Archives: Brexit
I can’t be the only one to be thinking that there really is such a thing as ‘The Dark Side’. I mean, it’s all a bit of a mess isn’t it? At the moment it’s like what Marvin the Paranoid Android … Continue reading
You know me. I’m not what you would call an over-dramatic kind of person (*cough. OK apart from the title of this piece ‘…and it came to pass that the darkness descending upon the land bought Brexit, Trump & Murdoch’ … Continue reading
There’s a rumour doing the rounds that we could be in for a General Election. Sooner rather than later. Now before you let rip with three rather loud Hoorahs and get your hopes up that at long last we (I … Continue reading